WELCOME BACK, Guest ( )
Cody
Hey guys! As you can tell, my name is Cody and I am the admin and founder of BotD. I can't wait to write with everyone. You'll find that I'm a character horder and I have no problem making a character just so I can write with one person. Ups. I shouldn't have said that.I really shouldn't have said that.
alias here
you talk about yourself here. the things on top are for you to link to your characters' profiles, and i guess choose your favorite face claim for the big images!

also, if you go on for too long, this will scroll and that's pretty legit tbh

alias here
you talk about yourself here. the things on top are for you to link to your characters' profiles, and i guess choose your favorite face claim for the big images!

also, if you go on for too long, this will scroll and that's pretty legit tbh

Add Reply
New Poll

Known Special Powers
Cody
 Posted: Jun 4 2017, 06:12 PM
Cody
Admin
online status
occupation
56 posts
Cody
alias

Special Powers
Getting Fancy with Powers...
So here is a "little" list of every known super power that we could find. If you think if a power that isn't mentioned and isn't mentioned in the generic power list of your specified faction, then please contact Staff.

The master list can be found here.

Please remember that while all of those powers are listed, not all will be accepted. Please keep in mind that if you chose a power that can completely control or effect a another writer's character, there is a strong (100%) chance that it will be getting vetoed. You are smart, we know that you know what is and what is not acceptable in the RP world.

--------------------
lyrics or a little bio or something!
TESTER
REQUEST
MY ACCT
TUMBLR
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
Sister Sites
Static
Scrolling
skinned by missy at caution and shine.