WELCOME BACK, Guest ( )
Cody
Hey guys! As you can tell, my name is Cody and I am the admin and founder of BotD. I can't wait to write with everyone. You'll find that I'm a character horder and I have no problem making a character just so I can write with one person. Ups. I shouldn't have said that.I really shouldn't have said that.
alias here
you talk about yourself here. the things on top are for you to link to your characters' profiles, and i guess choose your favorite face claim for the big images!

also, if you go on for too long, this will scroll and that's pretty legit tbh

alias here
you talk about yourself here. the things on top are for you to link to your characters' profiles, and i guess choose your favorite face claim for the big images!

also, if you go on for too long, this will scroll and that's pretty legit tbh

Closed
New Poll

Application Review
Admin
 Posted: Oct 18 2016, 03:22 PM
Admin
Admin
online status
n/a
occupation
20 posts
n/a
alias

Review Sheet
Hey guys...
So your application is finished but you still haven't been accepted? Well, we have a very strict, two admin review policy that we stick to here at BofD. Once your application has been marked completed and you have your comfort work sheet attached in a reply, a member of Staff will lock your application for review. During that time, the character's name will appear on this list with a number beside it.

for Example, John Smith {1:2}

The {1:2} means that one of two admins have reviewed your application. After the second reviews it, you will either be accepted, or put in pending while a member of Staff sends you a Private Message on what still needs to be done in your application before we can accept it. Don't worry about it taking too long as we have a member of staff on at least at all times and we are working diligently on making sure that you get to join us in all of the thrills that BotD has to offer.

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
Sister Sites
Static
Scrolling
skinned by missy at caution and shine.