WELCOME BACK, Guest ( )
Cody
Hey guys! As you can tell, my name is Cody and I am the admin and founder of BotD. I can't wait to write with everyone. You'll find that I'm a character horder and I have no problem making a character just so I can write with one person. Ups. I shouldn't have said that.I really shouldn't have said that.
alias here
you talk about yourself here. the things on top are for you to link to your characters' profiles, and i guess choose your favorite face claim for the big images!

also, if you go on for too long, this will scroll and that's pretty legit tbh

alias here
you talk about yourself here. the things on top are for you to link to your characters' profiles, and i guess choose your favorite face claim for the big images!

also, if you go on for too long, this will scroll and that's pretty legit tbh

Add Reply
New Poll

The Canon List
Admin
 Posted: Oct 25 2016, 12:56 PM
Admin
Admin
online status
n/a
occupation
20 posts
n/a
alias

the canons
While Blessings of the Damned runs off of a primarily OC ideal, there are tons of Canon characters that can be played! Please note that if you do not see a character on the list, that doesn't mean that you can't make them. These are just the bare minimum of what we have already established in lore or part of sub plots. You can make any Angel / Demon / Fallen that you feel inspired to make. The more the merrier. Come take a look at what all we have available!

John Smith - TAKEN
John Smith - RESERVED
--- --- SMITH, John- OPEN
▲ - FEMALE
▲ - MALE

ANGELS
The Angelic Hosts
MICHAEL, arch angel. Leader of angelic armies
GABRIEL, arch angel. Commander in angelic armies. Agent of the Creator.
RAPHAEL, arch angel.commander in angelic armies.
URIEL, arch angel.commander in angelic armies.

BARAKIEL, angel. Manipulation of Elements (Lightning).
BRIATHOS, angel Part of the Angelic Army.
CAMAEL, angel. Student of the Mysteries and Magic..
ELYON , angel Manipulation of Weather (Hail).
EAE, angel. Great Warrior in the Angelic Army ..
HADRIEL, angel. Guardian of the Eastern Portal to Heaven. Manipulation of the Elements (Wind).
HOFNIEL, angel Warrior in the Angelic Army. Agent of the Creator..

As admins, we reserve the right to veto anyone wanting to write as an Arch Angel. All four Arch Angels are central to our plot and we just want to make sure that you as a writer are more then up to the challenge of writing them out the way we envisioned them for the plot. All other angels are up for grabs though. Please check with administrative staff before claiming an Arch Angel.

Demons
The Demonic Hordes
LUCIFER, Leader of Demons. Currently taking over the Earth.
BAAL, demon. Chief commander of all Demonic Hordes.
ABADDON, second in command in the Demonic Hordes
AZAZEL, demon. Part of the Demonic Hordes. Can entice Lust.
--- --- CROWLEY, a General of the Demonic Hordes. Can exorcise any lesser demons.
--- --- LILITH, queen of hell. Daughter of Lucifer.

while not all demons actively partake in being part of the Demonic Hordes, most are. Please try to keep that in mind when creating your character. If you choose to take on a canon character, please keep in mind if there is any information on them already having an ability as it is part of what makes them, them.

The Fallen
Defenders of Man
Emrys, Known as Merlin. Leader of the Fallen in the UK. .
Nimue, Lady of the Lake. Leader of the Fallen in UK.
Zeus. Known as Amun-Ra, Leader of the Fallen in Europe.
Apollo, Second in Command of the Fallen in Europe.
Ares. Known as Mars and Mars Ultor. General in Fallen Army..
Trivia. Known as Hecate. General in Fallen Army. One of the few Fallen who studied with Emrys in the arts of Magic.
Poseidon. General of the Fallen Army in Greece. Trainer of Nephilim with water manipulation as well as weather manipulation. Leader of Atlantis.

The Fallen stand against the Demonic Hordes as well as the Angelic Hosts as the last defense of Mankind. They believe that Man isn't completely lost and that there is still hope for them.

PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
Sister Sites
Static
Scrolling
skinned by missy at caution and shine.