WELCOME BACK, Guest ( )
Cody
Hey guys! As you can tell, my name is Cody and I am the admin and founder of BotD. I can't wait to write with everyone. You'll find that I'm a character horder and I have no problem making a character just so I can write with one person. Ups. I shouldn't have said that.I really shouldn't have said that.
alias here
you talk about yourself here. the things on top are for you to link to your characters' profiles, and i guess choose your favorite face claim for the big images!

also, if you go on for too long, this will scroll and that's pretty legit tbh

alias here
you talk about yourself here. the things on top are for you to link to your characters' profiles, and i guess choose your favorite face claim for the big images!

also, if you go on for too long, this will scroll and that's pretty legit tbh

Add Reply
New Poll

The Plot so Far
Admin
 Posted: Oct 18 2016, 02:02 PM
Admin
Admin
online status
n/a
occupation
20 posts
n/a
alias

Site Wide Plot
And So It Begins...
Several thousand years ago, there was a battle raging in Heaven. Lucifer had collected a large number of angelic forces and had initialized war in Heaven against his brother and fellow arch angel Michael. Everyone knows how Lucifer lost the battle and was kicked out Heaven and his group of angels as well. What no one does know is that there was another group of angels that were kicked out. A small group of angels decided to not take part in the conflict between the Heavenly Host and Lucifer. Because of their inaction, they too were kicked out of Heaven. Their punishment was not nearly as dire as Lucifer and his horde, but punished they still were. Known now as the Fallen, the cast out angels were forced to take on mortal form, though they retained their angelic gifts. Immortal and strong, the Fallen took on different roles in the history of human kind. Some became gods, determined to lead mankind to best way they knew how. They created the City of Atlantis and ruled from on high for hundreds of years until the army of Heaven was sent to wipe the children that the Fallen and the humans had created together. These children were being born with Human and Angel blood flowing through their veins. These children would one day grow up to be called Nephilim and demi gods. Unless mortal wound or disease claimed them, they would never die, one of the gifts they received from their Fallen angelic bloodlines.

Then one day, Lucifer made a bet with the Creator. If Lucifer could turn the world against The Creator, then He must turn the world and everyone that lived on it over to him. The rules were simple. The Creator was banned from the affairs of Earth. He must stay in Heaven, giving no commands to his angels or armies one way or another. The Earth was on its on. The Creator, knowing that his creations would still follow His Will, struck the deal, and so darkness crept into the heart of the Arch Angel Michael.

Not everyone was okay with this turn out. Michael was hoping that the Fallen would turn on themselves and destroy each other or the demons would be able to destroy them. He wasn't prepared for the Fallen to rise above what they had become and become stronger for it. He wasn't prepared for this bastardized creation of angel and human blood mixing. For thousands of years, angels would be sent out to search for the Fallen. Any Fallen that an angel found had a kill on site command. Michael did not like the idea of Fallen angels being on Earth. Human with angelic powers? There was no way that Michael could let that happen. And so the Deal was made.

On one cold Winter Solstice night, Michael and Lucifer met in secret, signing a pact that would guarantee that both sides would actively hunt and kill any Fallen angel or any Human that seemed to have Angelic powers. Michael didn't want the Nephilim running around everywhere with powers they didn't deserve and Lucifer didn't want any humans who could interfere with his master plans. It was this Pact that would lead the Earth down the path of destruction. Many years after the pact was signed, the Fallen formed their own alliance. For years, the Fallen had been intermingling with Man, creating children that had angelic blood flowing through their veins. The Fallen would find them, protect them from the Angelic and Demonic Hordes, and train them to use their gifts to fight the Darkness that was overcoming the world. Witches, Warlocks, Vampires, and Werewolves had started coming back out of the forests and dark places. All of these dark creatures were usually humans who had prayed to demons for power. Demons, being the betrayers that they are, gave them the gifts, but at a cost. Witches and Warlocks sold their souls to certain demons for magic. Werewolves and vampires were usually cursed with their gifts, forever bound with their curse. Now the demons were adding Dark Immortals to that list. The Fallen needed help combating the forces of Darkness as well as the Demonic hordes. No matter what they did though, it was a losing battle. It was hard to fight when you were always covering your back from the angels who were sent out to destroy you as well.

Now the year is 2024 and the world has fallen. God has closed the doors to Heaven and has pulled most of His forces from the Earth. Having sat back and watched His creations needlessly butcher themselves for thousands of years, Lucifer finally called in the Bet. It was over. Lucifer had won. The Order of Priests stand to fight the more mundane and physical, while the Fallen stand in a three way draw between the Angels of Heaven, and the Demons of Hell, trying so desperately to prove that Mankind is still worth saving. Will they be successful, or will Lucifer claim everything as his in the end? Come find out on Blessings of the Damned.
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
Sister Sites
Static
Scrolling
skinned by missy at caution and shine.